1. What information do we collect?1.1 We may collect and store information, personal or otherwise, at the time you register yourself as a Member on the MyRewardss Channels or you avail to access any services provided by us from time to time. Such information may include:
- basic information such as name, gender, phone number, date of birth, mailing address and email address. Such information is gathered when you register yourself on the MyRewardss Channels;
- certain transactional information including the order ID, product ID, product name, total amount, details in relation to the points earned, points redeemed, balance points etc. We also collect the wish list information if the Member creates, which contains the Member ID, product and category name, price of the product;
- information from surveys that we may, from time to time, use for research purposes, if you choose to respond to them;
- details of your visits, usage patterns/logs, location data, the functionalities or any services you access to avail through the MyRewardss Channels;
- information that you may electronically submit when you post on message boards on the MyRewardss Channels, or information contained in search requests, questions, reviews, offers or comments that you submit to the MyRewardss Channels;
1.3 We will retain your information as long as your account is active with us with the MyRewardss Channels. We will not retain such information for a period longer until it is required for the purposes for which the information may lawfully be used or is otherwise required under any other law for the time being in force.
1.4 We allow you to view and update your personal information (including sensitive personal data or information) at any point of time to ensure that only the most updated, accurate and relevant information/documents are stored with us.
2. How do we use your information?2.1 The information you submit or upload through the MyRewardss Channels may be used for the following purposes:
- to enable your access and avail the services provided by the retailer / marketplace through the MyRewardss Channels;
- to offer, maintain or provide the features and functionalities on the MyRewardss Channels;
- to improve the quality and design of the MyRewardss Channels and to create new features, promotions, functionality and services by storing, tracking and analyzing user preferences and trends;
- to fulfil your request for information related to the goods or services offered by the Retailers and functionality or features of MyRewardss
- Channels to respond to your customer service requests;
- to send you the communication such as updates, your account information or changes in the MyRewardss Channels, and for marketing the promotional messages through any mode of communication (including push notifications). In regards to the functionalities / features available on the MyRewardss Channels including any details in relation to the goods or services provided by the Retailers or any information which MyRewardss or the third party service providers so authorized under Section 3 below may choose to communicate to you from time to time.
3. Do we share your information?3.1 Any information (including sensitive personal information) provided by you through the MyRewardss Channels will be kept confidential and will not be shared with any third party, except under the following circumstances:
- with the Retailers who consent to act upon your request made through the MyRewardss Channels;
- to ensure compliance with any judicial orders or as otherwise required under applicable laws;
- with other third party service providers or companies or individuals to perform functions on our behalf of using such information by such third party service providers in an aggregated and non-personally identifiable form or otherwise. They may have access to personal information needed solely to perform their functions, but may not use it for any other purposes.
4. How secure is your information?
4.1 We consider it to be mandatory to implement reasonable security practices and procedures under applicable laws including the Information Technology Act, 2000 and the rules framed there under this act have a comprehensive documented information security program. The information security policies that contain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that commensurate with respect to the information being collected and the nature of our business.
4.2 We secure your information during transmission by using servers that have Firewall and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate installed, which encrypts information you input and prevents unauthorized access of such information from a private network in addition to maintaining the security for your information as per the International Standard IS/ISO/IEC 27001 on "Information Technology - Security Techniques - Information Security Management System - Requirements".